Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Anything Goes....

If you have been following along, you have seen me progress from being a "healthy, clean" food, macro counting enthusiast to a laid back, watch your calories type of individual.

What is encouraging is that I am still putting on solid muscle and losing fat.  What's even more encouraging is that I have been eating whatever I want to, just in less quantities.  Here is the bottom line:  Until my abs start going away, my diet is going to be varied with nutrient dense foods, and junk.  It will be balanced.  If I had to chart it, I would bet five days out of the week, I am eating a majority foods that are lower calorie and dense with the nutrients.  The other two days, higher calories with lower nutrients.  The point is, I'm not too worried about it.  I'm trying to average 2,000-2,100 calories/day.  The rest just sort of falls into place.

That brings me to my main point....I recommend if you want to get technical and follow a diet, subscribe to John Barban's Anything Goes Diet.  It's full of great information like: eat whatever you want, just eat less........don't mind if I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment